What Personal Information About Customers Does FitTender, LLC Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your FitTender experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your questions and requests, customizing future event listings for you, improving our services, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses FitTender, LLC or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of FitTender, LLC on other Web sites.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by FitTender or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from FitTender, LLC if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, you may unsubscribe at any time.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to perform functions such as recognizing your device.
Does FitTender, LLC Share the Information It Receives?
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with third party affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as with Class Instructors/FitTenders, these businesses operate on FitTender, LLC websites or apps. In other cases, we provide services, or sell products jointly with these businesses. When a third party is involved in your transaction we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party, including your contact information.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of FitTender, LLC customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, you may unsubscribe at any time.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share that information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using the appropriate encryption software.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer or mobile.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our ads. However, advertisers and other third-parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards. Also, some third-parties may provide us information about you (such as the sites where you have been shown ads or demographic information) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful advertising.
Which Information Can I Access?
FitTender, LLC gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with FitTender, LLC for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to sign up for an event or to take advantage of such FitTender, LLC features as responding to your questions and requests, customizing future event listings for you, improving our services, and communicating with you.
- If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Are Children Allowed to Use FitTender, LLC?
The services provided by FitTender, LLC are not intended to be used by children. If you are under 18, you may use FitTender, LLC only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Policies, and Revisions
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide customer information on FitTender, LLC websites when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for an event; place an order through FitTender, LLC or one of our third-party event hosts; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; use our services; participate in Discussion Boards or other community features; or review and/or rate Event Hosts/FitTenders. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include information about events from hosts that utilize our services, which we use to correct our records and provide future services more effectively; account information or purchase or redemption information from some hosts with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, advertising, or other services; and search results and links.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at FitTender, LLC include up-to-date information regarding recent purchases; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized preferences); payment settings (including credit card information and promotional certificate and gift card balances); e-mail notification settings (including Event Availability Alerts and newsletters); Recommendations; and Host accounts.